- How to Get Your Kids to Do Chores - English 8 Unit 3
- English Grade 6 Audio Files - Các bài nghe Tiếng Anh Lớp 6
- English 8 Unit 2 Lesson 5 Write a telephone message
- English 8 Unit 2 Lesson 4 - Read about Alexander Graham Bell
- English 8 – Unit 2 : Making Arrangements – Lesson 3 - Listen + Language focus 3
|Listen to the describing the place and houses where you live||| Print ||
|Listening - Listen For Beginner|
|Monday, 02 May 2011 06:52|
Listen to the describing the place and houses where you live
Today on English Bites we're asking people about their houses. Are they big or small? How do you describe the place where you live?
Notice: Describing houses
So even using simple adjectives, you can build quite a good description of a house.
|Last Updated on Monday, 02 May 2011 07:06|
Ads by Google
Learn English Online
English for Kids
Who is online?We have 24 guests online
If you don't see anything in the middle of this page, you may need the latest Flash plug-in.
It only takes a few moments to
Download it FREE at Adobe.com.
Home || Misterduncan|| Flash Cards || Songs For Kids|| Free Games || Learn English with GOGO|| Teaching English For Childern|| ESL/EFL Kids Course || Designed by Learning English Online. Designed by: Joomla Template, web hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.