- English Grade 6 Audio Files - Các bài nghe Tiếng Anh Lớp 6
- English 8 Unit 2 Lesson 5 Write a telephone message
- English 8 Unit 2 Lesson 4 - Read about Alexander Graham Bell
- English 8 – Unit 2 : Making Arrangements – Lesson 3 - Listen + Language focus 3
- English 8 Unit 2 Making Arrangements Lesson 2 - Speak and Listen
|Unit 8: Some Common English Idioms about "Vegetable" (P. 1 - Video)|
Unit 8: Some Common English Idioms about "Vegetable" (P. 1 - Video)
Unit 8: Some Common English Idioms about "Vegetable" - How do you understand about feeling blue about not understanding idioms? Expand your informal English knowledge with this lesson. These are all common expressions and phrases that use the colour blue. In Unit 8, http://Englishgoonline.com will help you learn how to use Common English Idioms that include “Vegetable” word in daily communication. They are English Idioms . Such as: Spill the beans Vegging out. Full of beans, Couch potato., Without a bean, Carrot and stick, All carrot and no stick ,To know your onions, In a bit of a pickle, A hot potato, Like two peas in a pod, As red as a beetroot, As cool as a cucumber
2. Let's Watch Video: Unit 8:
3. Let's Learn Using English Idioms in Unit 8
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 16:18|
Ads by Google
Learn English Online
English for Kids
Who is online?We have 10 guests online
If you don't see anything in the middle of this page, you may need the latest Flash plug-in.
It only takes a few moments to
Download it FREE at Adobe.com.
Home || Misterduncan|| Flash Cards || Songs For Kids|| Free Games || Learn English with GOGO|| Teaching English For Childern|| ESL/EFL Kids Course || Designed by Learning English Online. Designed by: Joomla Template, web hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.