- How to Get Your Kids to Do Chores - English 8 Unit 3
- English Grade 6 Audio Files - Các bài nghe Tiếng Anh Lớp 6
- English 8 Unit 2 Lesson 5 Write a telephone message
- English 8 Unit 2 Lesson 4 - Read about Alexander Graham Bell
- English 8 – Unit 2 : Making Arrangements – Lesson 3 - Listen + Language focus 3
|Unit 9: Talking about travel by train|
Unit 9 : Talking about travel by train
Unit 9: Talking about travel by train - They was talking about the cost of travelling in America, and mentioned that trains are usually used by the locals instead of airplanes. It takes longer to travel by train, but it's more comfortable and cheaper, and you feel less like a tourist. On the other hand, I realized that I was rarely confident in encouraging non-English speakers to take the train. So this is a summary of taking a train from Chicago to New York.
2. Let's Learn to Dialogue in Unit 9:
Unit 9: Talking about travel by train
3. Let's Watch Video: Unit 9:
Ads by Google
Learn English Online
English for Kids
Who is online?We have 19 guests online
If you don't see anything in the middle of this page, you may need the latest Flash plug-in.
It only takes a few moments to
Download it FREE at Adobe.com.
Home || Misterduncan|| Flash Cards || Songs For Kids|| Free Games || Learn English with GOGO|| Teaching English For Childern|| ESL/EFL Kids Course || Designed by Learning English Online. Designed by: Joomla Template, web hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.